Thursday, August 12, 2004

Where does this "Gay" race come from?

Don’t you love the way everyone wants to give themselves minority group status. Gov. James E. McGreevey, Democrat, New Jersey announces that he is a “gay American” and is resigning. He’s a gay man, a homosexual. He happens to be American, but hey this is not like saying you’re an African American (Ms. Kerry), or Mexican American. A gay American? As an American, I am insulted by this. Since when is a “gay” a race and since when does is warrant “minority status”. You are Gay Mr. McGreevey, a liar, a cheat and Gay. I feel sorry for your family sir.

How about Ms. Kerry, the African American. If I were an African American I would be insulted by her calling herself African American. Technically she is from Africa and she is in America now, but come on… a rich white woman calling herself African American?

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Yes - you can justify anything. i just call em like i see them.

5:02 PM  
Blogger John said...

My god man. It is so obvious that he came out with the "Gay American" bull shit to divert the attention away from whatever other B.S. is going on. I have a very strong feeling that a hell of a lot more is going to come of this.

I've read some of your page and it is typical left wing B.S. to me.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home