Thursday, August 19, 2004

Much to talk about

Been pretty busy lately and had to go out of town for a couple of days this week. I managed to stay the last hotel on earth that does not have an exercise room so I missed a workout. I think I gained about 5 pounds because of it (might have been the two beers and a hamburger too).

Tons of news over the last couple of days. When you spend several hours in a car driving, you get to listen to a lot of talk radio. Everyone is talking about how Kerry will not say that knowing what he knows now, he would have voted against going into Iraq. This is really pissing off the left wing faction that he has been catering to. Bush set him up on that one and now he is setting up Bush by condemning some left wing moveon.org B.S. ads and challenging bush to condemn the Swift Boat Vets. Well a couple of comments… The swift boat vets have a freaking book out with tons of documentation and first hand accounts. I know there have been some comments about someone in Texas who donated 150K to the swift boat vets, but what about Sorres (sp?) who has donated millions to moveon.org. The two are not on the same level and Bush, while he can if he wants to, has no reason to condemn them.

What’s with the Germans? I always knew they were pussies. Now they are being forced to pee sitting down. Ha Ha…. Pussies. I can’t find the article, but I’ll edit this later today with a link. No wonder we are pulling American soldiers out of Germany.

Edit : Found the Article : Germans Must not Stand and Deliver

Gotta get some work done…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay.Mac said...

Yet again the Democrats want everyone to do what they say, and not what they do themselves. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. I shouldn't be surprised but almost every time I hear Kerry's side talk I am astonished by the arrogance and sheer lack of rational thought. Maybe they should rename themselves the Party of the Willfully Deluded.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home