Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wictory Wednesday

Wictory Wednesday

We are already seeing the stories about illegal absentee ballots in Florida. Paying people in Ohio with Crack Cocaine to register people like Mary Poppins to vote. We know Chicago is notorious for democratic voter fraud. Florida is shaping up to be the battle ground again this year. Last year when Gore tried to steal the election from G.W. was when I got really angry and started donating money to Bush’s campaign. Kind of funny that I started contributing more money to an election after it was over than I did before it was held.

Anyway, I’m getting a head start this year and so should you. If you can afford it, click here: and give a small donation to the Bush-Cheney’04 Compliance Committee. You know it's going to happen.

Thanks for the links… I noticed an increase in traffic lately and realized that I was mentioned in the political section of Geeks With Guns (one of my favorite reads, see "John Kerry: John Kerry, worker of Stem Cell miracles. I'm guessing his misspelled my site because i did the same to his in my links.)

and added as a link to Heads Bunker (A gun-wielding right winger, pontificating from deep beneath the Texas coastal gumbo in the mosquito infested Holy City* of Houston. General Sam would be proud.). Take a quick look at both of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home