Monday, October 18, 2004

I will not Vote on November 2nd.

That’s it! I’m Done! I will not show up at the polls on November 2. Why, you ask? Why will I not go and vote on November 2? Well it’s simple, with all this talk about Florida’s early voting starting today, everyone forgot about Texas. Our early voting started today too and I’ve already done my civic duty and voted.

I’ve been voting at the same location for years and have never stood in a line. Today, the place was packed and I actually had to stand in line for 20 minutes. The election judge (the person handing out the ballots) says she’s never seen it so busy so early. Unreal. This may end up being a record turn-out for an election. I smell huge victory for Bush!!!

Go Vote!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Yes, early voting in Texas..I am out of state helping a parent.My home of record is in San Antonio. I sent off for a ballot and it has not arrived. If is isn't here shortly, I will drive to SA to vote.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Update: Ballot arrived. Has been mailed. Now, if the pony express will just get it to Texas on time AND if it will really be counted in Bexar Co., all is well.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home