Sunday, December 05, 2004

Range Report

Put about 250 9mm rounds and 50 .45 rounds down range today in a Beretta Fest of a range session. Met a fellow Beretta enthusiast at the range (planned meeting) and shot my Cougars along with his 8000F cougar, a 92 Stock, Elite II, 92G Centurion, and a CX4 Storm. Got to say that the Stock was a highlight, that is one sweet shooting gun. The Storm has a red dot sight and you just can’t miss with that thing. The E II is a great shooter too.

I’m thinking about trading my 8045 for a 92 variant of some sort and today’s session gave me the opportunity to try a few 92’s. Thanks million to Texretta for the opportunity.

Another first for me was shooting at steel targets. That’s a hoot. I think I’ll be doing this a good bit. Something different from just putting holes in paper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

florida home equity loan

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home