Thursday, November 25, 2004

Custom Grips

In trying to decide whether or not to keep my Beretta Mini Cougar 8045 (I have an 8000L that I shoot a lot), I’ve decided to dress it up a little. I’ve ordered some hex head grip screws and a ‘D’ spring for it. Wood grips are impossible to find for a Mini Cougar 8045, but Hogue’s auction site has cosmetic seconds pretty cheap for a full sized 8045. I picked up a pair for 14 bucks and will attempt to cut them down to fit the mini. So a couple cosmetic changes and a $5.00 trigger job with a D spring and we’ll see what happens. I hate to sell it, It’s my only .45. I'll post pics when i'm done.


Hogue Grips from http://www.hogueauction.com Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I appreciate your comments about SATELLITE TV. I'm searching like crazy for info about SATELLITE TV, because I guess I'm scared. My aunt had it and I heard there is a genetic possibility. Scary, but hoping for the Best. thanx

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home