Sunday, October 31, 2004

This is why i don't bother correcting my spelling

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas
thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is really good, i'm thirteen and i could understand all of it! although i already knew that about words and letters in the wrong place if you understand what i mean, i saw it on braniac!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home