Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Linda Ronstadt agress with Bin Ladin - Repulsed by Christians and Republicans

I’m not even going to go into the Berger Sock stuffing situation. This is just too incredible to believe. But… are there any Christians out there. Have you noticed that since September 11th and we started using the term fundamentalist Muslim, the news media and Hollywood coined the phrase fundamentalist Christian. Now… anyone out there like Linda Ronstadt’s music? Here is a quote from good ole Linda:This is an election year, and I think we're in desperate trouble and it's time for people to speak up and not pipe down. It's a real conflict for me when I go to a concert and find out somebody in the audience is a Republican or fundamental Christian. It can cloud my enjoyment. I'd rather not know.”

<>
Also, in speaking of Michael Moore she says “I think he's a great patriot”.
<>

Well Linda, speaking as a republican and a Christian, I find your comments offensive and I certainly will not cause any clouding of your enjoyment at any event that you attend or sing in. Further more don’t worry about my buying any albums or any product associated with your name or sponsorship. I’ll also make sure that as many Christians and Republicans know that you are repulsed by their existence. Perhaps you should consider joining a like minded group called Muslims, Linda.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay.Mac said...

Hi John,

I jumped the gun commenting on your quote of the day post- hadn't scrolled down this far on your page!

Keep up the good work.

3:12 PM  
Blogger John said...

yeah.. the quote of the day was

"I keep hoping that if I'm annoying enough to them, they won't hire me back"

come linda... just say No... oh wait, you can even say no to twinkies can you Linda.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home