Thursday, July 08, 2004

Bush/Rice?

John Edwards was really the only choice that Kerry could make and everyone knew it was coming. Dick Gephart? Instant loss and Kerry knew it. It’ll be interesting to see how the “trail lawyer” plays out. So far I have heard no mention of this in the mainstream media. I've heard that Edwards made his fame and fortune suing doctors. Time permiting, i'll do some research on this over the weekend. I have to go to Louisiana, so I am not sure how much time i will have, and it drives my wife nuts when i surf the internet while driving. :)

So I got a bumper sticker in the mail from the Bush campaign. W’04. That’s it, just W’04. Is anyone else thinking that Cheney might drop out? So who are the possibilities here, Condi? Powell? Either would be dynamite choices. I think Bush/Rice would be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home